1. Based on the article 5 DL 185/1999, if the client is a consumer ( in other words a physical person that buys goods for personal and not professional use, therefore doesn't indicate on the www.motorrace.it order form any reference of a VAT number ),they have the right to withdraw from the contract of purchase for any reason, without the need of explanation and without penalty, except in cases as indicated in point 3.
2. To exercise this right, the client will have to request it within 10 working days on receipt of the goods. In order to request and perform the return in the right way the customer must follow the instructions listed at the bottom of this page relative to our the RMA (Retrum Material Authorisation) procedure.
Once the customer perform the request our Customer Service can reserve the right to deny the return request in the case the return conditions aren't satisfied. In the case the return request will be approved our Customer Service will contact the client to give instructions on how to perform the return the goods that must be returned within the following 48 hrs.
The goods must be shipped to:
via E. Schering, 1
20090 Segrate (MI) - Italy
3. The right to withdraw is subject to the following conditions :
the right is applied to the product purchased in its wholeness; it is not possible to exercise such right for just a single part of the product purchased;
the product which has been purchased must be complete and returned in its original packaging, in all its parts; so to avoid damaging the original case, we recommend, when possible, to insert it in a second box; the application of stickers or adhesive tape directly on the original case must be avoided;
according to law, the shipping fees relative to the return of the goods are at the clients expense;
the delivery, until confirmed receipt at our premises, is completely the clients responsibility;
if the goods are damaged during transport, iamitalian.com will inform the client ( within 5 working days on receipt of the goods at our premises ), allowing them to file complaint against the courier and obtain full refund ( if insured ); in this event, the product will be put at the clients disposal and returned, at the same time cancelling the request for withdrawal;
Motorrace.it of Motorrace S.r.l. is in no way responsible for damages or theft/loss of goods returned without insured delivery;
once arrived at our premises, the product will be checked for any damages not derived from transport. If the packaging and/or the case are damaged, www.motorrace.it of Motorrace S.r.l. will have to detract a percentage from the refund, in any case not more than 10% of the value of the products, which will go towards expenses.
4. If there are no signs of damages, Shop.motorrace.it will refund the client only the amount of products as quickly as possible.
5. The right to withdraw is annulled if www.motorrace.it verifies the following :
that the original case and/or the inside of the original packaging is missing;
parts of the product are missing
that the product is damaged due to reasons other than transport.
Once Package been sent off by Courier, We are not able to Cancel the order, If you Denied/Refuse the package from the Courier, Refund is NOT an possible option.
In the case of the customer does not follow the procedure of the return policy, Shop.motorrace.it has the right returning back the package and all expense of shipment of client!
The customer can choose to return an item.
In order to do this, the customer must do the following:
Once the form is complete, you must click on "Make an RMA slip", and the request is sent to the website Customer Service Team.
Once the customer perform the request our Customer Service can reserve the right to deny the return request in the case the return conditions aren't satisfied. In the case the return request will be approved our Customer Service will contact the client to give instructions on how to perform the return of the goods that must be returned within the following 48 hrs.
The customer will be contacted and updated by our Customer Service every time there's an evolution in the RMA procedure and the customer can control the current state of his/her procedure accesing the Orders History section of his/her account.